Hi everyone! And an extra special welcome to anyone visiting from the Grow Your Blog blog hop! I participated in the last session as well, and shared the ABCs of Run Away With Me to introduce readers to my blog. I decided to do another introductions post because they’re so much fun! Plus with all of this re-injury stuff that’s been taking over my blog lately, I just needed to do a fun post. This time, I’m focusing on listing my top 3 fun facts in a few categories so you can learn even more about me!
Three fun facts about me:
- I’m 28 years old but sometimes get mistaken for a high schooler when I’m at work
- I’ve been dating my husband for almost 10 years (and will be married 3 years in June!)
- I started running almost 4 years ago
Three places I’ve lived:
- Pittsburgh during college
- Anchorage AKA my current home!
Top 3 favorite ways to work out:
- Running (even though I’m currently injured…again)
Top 3 things I love about living in Alaska:
- The crazy amount of amazing running trails in the city
- The mountain views
- The midnight sun in the summertime!
Top 3 favorite pizza toppings (my favorite food!):
- Extra cheese
- Reindeer sausage (trust me, it’s awesome!)
Top 3 favorite books:
- The Help
- All 7 Harry Potter books
- Half Broke Horses
Top 3 favorite places to visit:
- Bar Harbor, ME
- Seward, AK
- Worlds End State Park, PA
Top 3 favorite TV shows:
- Teen Mom
- Parks and Rec
- Dance Moms
Top 3 biggest achievements in my life:
- Earning my masters degree in special education
- Running my first half marathon 2 years ago
- Making the giant, life-changing move up to Alaska in April 2014
Top 3 things I love about blogging:
- “Meeting” new bloggers online and forming awesome friendships all over the US and Canada!
- Actually meeting bloggers in real life and knowing I have tons of potential running buddies when I travel for a race!
- Writing blog posts. It turns out that I love writing – especially when it’s not for college essays!
I hope you got the chance to learn a little more about me today! Now it’s your turn: share one (or three!) fun facts about yourself in the comments!