Hi everyone! It’s Friday, which means it’s time for another Friday Five with Mar, Cynthia, and Courtney. In honor of Valentine’s Day this weekend, I’m going to share my five valentines this year! I did this last year too, and it was so much fun looking back on the answers. This year, I decided to talk about 5 new things that I’m loving right now!
1. Pizza: This is probably my one true love! Even when I went sugar, gluten, and dairy free for 8 weeks, this was the one thing that I couldn’t live without. This year I somehow managed to find pizza valentines at Target and I was so excited to share them with my favorite people!
2. Yoga: I’m excited to report that I’ve been going to yoga class at least once a week in 2016! Even though I’ve been doing yoga on and off for a while now, I’m definitely falling more in love with it each time I attend a class. I love how I feel after a yoga class, and I can already feel myself getting stronger and better at some poses. Plus, it’s a great way to show my body some much needed self care and gratitude! If you need more tips on how to practice gratitude, check out Wednesday’s post for a few more ideas!
3. Cross country skiing: This is probably my newest love, and I’m really falling hard! Sometimes literally. But when I’m not falling over, I really like it! Because we’re snow free, I get the chance to drive out to some really beautiful places to try something new. It really makes me want the winter to last forever – just with lots more snow!
4. Coffee: I love it so much that I can’t live without it! My new aeropress is basically my best friend right now.
5. Other bloggers: I love blogging, but my favorite part is getting to know all the other awesome bloggers out there! I love reading about your running/yoga journeys, and I feel so grateful to be able to make connections with all of you. Thanks for being my valentine this year!
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope you get to spend time with all of your valentines on Sunday. I’ll hopefully spend time with all of these things this weekend, as well as my biggest valentines – my husband and running! 🙂
What is your valentine this year? Do you still hand out valentines? What food would be your valentine?