Hi everyone! I’m coming to you with an extra special weekend post today. In case you forgot, I live in Alaska. I’m thousands of miles away from the closest state, and it’s hard to get new things up here sometimes – especially things that are healthy. And once they do get here, they’re super expensive to buy and I don’t really know if I want to drop lots of money on them before I know that they’re worth it. What’s an Alaskan girl to do?
Last month I learned about Bulu Box, a monthly subscription box that delivers samples of new, healthy items to your door for only $10! They sent me a free box to try it out and report back to all of you. Here’s a short excerpt from their website:
“Bulu Box is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you’ll get a custom box filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try. Every sample is sufficient enough to decide if the product is right for you. Of course, shipping is always free and you can cancel anytime. Share your thoughts about each product in our sample surveys and you can earn 50+ Rewards Points (that’s $5!) each month! Use your points to purchase your new favorites in full size at BuluBox.com!”
I was really excited to get my box and see what was inside! I received the following items:
- RUNA Tea: This has the same caffeine as a cup of coffee! Sold!
- Simple Being Simple Diet: This is a weight loss supplement that actually sounds pretty healthy. I’d never buy this on my own, but I was excited to be able to try it out to see if I’d like it enough to buy it again!
- Movit Engery Gummies: I’m always looking for new types of running fuel, so I was really excited about this! I’m bummed I got the orange flavor (I hate orange!) but I’ll let you all know how this goes on my next long run!
- Fusion Jerky: This package was full sized and amazing! I love jerky and was really happy to get such a yummy and healthy chicken jerky. It’s the best when you’re hiking!
- Earth’s Care Anti-Itch Cream: I love the small size and plan on packing this with me next time I go camping.
The biggest draw to me is that each product is a small sample size so that you can try things out before dropping a ton of money on products and shipping. And I love that the website has links to the full-sized items if you’d like to order after trying them out! My one criticism is that you can’t really choose what you get, and that means that you might get some flavors that are not so great. But for the price I definitely think it’s worth it! Plus, who doesn’t like a box full of surprises in their mail every month? Are you interested in trying Bulu Box out for yourself? Use the code SWEATPINK for 50% off a 3 month subscription! And let me know if you fall in love with any healthy new products from your Bulu Box 🙂
Do you have any box subscriptions? Which one is your favorite?