Hi everyone! It’s Friday again, and I’m joining up with Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia for another Friday Five! This week the theme is “Five Blogs to Love” and I’m excited that I get to give shout outs to some of my favorite bloggers. I love posts like this because I like getting to find new people to follow and spread the love to my favs. So who do I love?
1. Run Salt Run: Salt (AKA Lauren) is super fast, obsessed with running shoes, and has the cutest little girl ever. I really regret not getting a chance to run with her when I lived on the east coast, but she would have left me in her dust anyways 🙂 Go cheer her on as she finishes up training for her second marathon!
2. Helly on the Run: Helly (AKA Angelica) always posts the best posts about trail running and keeps it real when things get tough. I love that she runs really unique races and I kind of want to go on an adventure with her in the desert – except for all the hot weather she has to deal with!
3. Strength And Sunshine: I’ve gotten pretty close with Rebecca over the last few months because I started doing yoga (her main workout) and she started running! She ran my virtual race as her first 5k and I love that we got to virtually run “together”! She has some awesome recipes each week and has great tips for living life to your fullest.
4. Irishrunnerchick: Sarah lives in Utah and majorly helped me while I planned my trip to Zion! She also has awesome advice and tips when it comes to running and cross training – especially hiking! I’ve got to love a fellow runner who lives in a beautiful and hike-able place!
5. The Friday Five ladies! No list could be complete without these three blogs 🙂 I think one of the very first blogs I ever followed was Eat Pray Run DC, and I soon began following You Signed Up For What?! and Mar On The Run as well. I love reading about their adventures around DC and hope that someday I can make it out there to run a race with all three of you!
Now go follow these blogs ASAP! And have a good weekend!
Now it’s your turn! Leave me a comment with one of your favorite bloggers and I’ll make sure to check them out!